I’m so excited to announce that I have been given the “Irresistibly Sweet” Blog Award by my dear friend, Dallas Woodburn. She was initially given the award from Virginia Grenier, also known as the “Writing Mama.” It’s a “pass along” award of sorts and so now it is my turn to pass on this award to seven other wonderful bloggers who are adding happiness to our lives.
But first, here are the two blog’s responsible for passing on the award today. Sharing is caring:
Dallas’ Write On! Blog: http://dallaswoodburn.blogspot.com/
The Writing Mama’s Blog: http://thewritingmama.blogspot.com/
Here are some other “Irresistibly Sweet” blogs I enjoy:
2. Toni Reece’s Get Inspired Project—I was lucky enough to have an interview with Toni: http://www.getinspiredproject.com/2010/08/02/day-306-lauren-cook/. Look around and explore her 365 interviews!
4. I just stumbled upon this one today and it’s precious: http://www.smartandsassywithsprinkles.blogspot.com/
5. My fellow LC: http://www.laurenconrad.com/
6. My friend, Kate’s blog: http://katesphotographs.blogspot.com/. (Amazing pictures!)
7. And of course, I have to like a cooking blog: http://cookbakenibble.com/.
I hope you’ll enjoy and catch some good blog surfing waves!
Part of the post is that I have to include 7 fun facts about me, so here they are:
1. I was in a Disneyland Parade with my dad when I was seven. I danced with Pooh and he danced with Tigger. We both wore capes. I’ll never forget the look on my dad’s face as thousands of kids watched him mess up the intricate choreography. Tigger wasn’t too happy.
2. I love escargot and soft shell crab. That’s about as eccentric as I get when it comes to food.
3. I want to travel to Italy more than anything. Ever since making homemade pasta in second grade, I have been signed, sealed, and delivered.
4. I’m pretty decent at tennis but love to ballroom dance—especially the swing and salsa.
5. I’m an avid quilter—I attended quilt camp for two years and I used to make a quilt every summer with my Grandma Joan.
6. My childhood nightmare was “The Phantom of the Opera.” When my parents took me to see the show at age four, I was scarred till I was at least 12. It didn’t help that my dad kept calling me his “angel of music.”
7. I love to paint and draw once I get going. Of course, I have a particular affinity to paint kittens. Could this get any more sourly sweet?
Let me know if you have any blogs that you love to follow!
The Sunny Girl, Lauren Cook