Hello everyone! I’m excited to announce that I’ve been awarded the “Versatile Blogger Award.” But the best part about this is that I’m supposed to recommend other blogs for the award—so hopefully this will lead you on to some new sites to enjoy!
Here are the official rules:
1. Post a link to the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell your readers seven random things about yourself.
3. Award 15 newly discovered blogs.
4. Send them a note letting them know you nominated them.
So Step One, I’d like to thank Ashley Prince who bestowed this blog honor on me and I hope you’ll enjoy her site—Byron’s Curse.
Seven Sunny Sides of Me:
2. I collect owls: I am a proud Chi Omega and because one of our symbols are owls, it’s a heck of a hard time walking away from an adorable owl collectible.
3. I love to hula hoop: It’s my new thing!
4. I’d live in the water if I could: I’ve never been a talented swimmer (my doggy paddle is disastrous) but still, I love the water all the same. Baths, Jacuzzis, pools, you name it.
5. I have a phobia of puke: Legitimately. But since I’ve gone to college, it’s improved a bit—no other choice!
6. I make to-do lists constantly: At least once a day. I find that I’m so much more productive when my mind gets put on paper.
7. I want to travel more: I’m not sure when I’ll find the time (or the money) but my heart is still yearning for Roma. The gelato here in California just isn’t the same I’ll bet.
Now because it’s a busy day I’m just going to go with the Lucky 7 rule and nominate seven of my favorite blogs for you to enjoy. I hope you’ll check them out—you know they’ll be sunny!
1. Adventures with Alex: Not just because he is one of my dear friends. Alex is a talented traveler and he documents it all.
2. These Happy Miles: This girl is just so upbeat. Christine is an avid runner which is great motivation to get yourself out the door. Plus, she gives subtleties to Father of the Bride and You’ve Got Mail. I’m signed, sealed, delivered.
3. Daryn Kagan: A former correspondent, Kagan is always looking for the best and brightest stories. From adorable animals to acts of great generosity, you have to check out her site.
4. HDunny’s Blog: A soulful exploration that we all need to take.
5. Anna Eldrege Photography: Beautiful pictures that we all need to look at to make us smile.
6. Love Twenty: This blog is fantastic for every college girl. A must read (and not just because I write for it!)
7. Beaus and Pearls: Simple loveliness.
The Sunny Girl, Lauren Cook
Please follow me on Twitter by clicking here!