It’s 11.11.11—Happy Veteran’s Day for one! Just about everyone knows a veteran so I hope you are expressing your gratitude towards them today. Also, because I tend to be a little suspicious, knocking on wood and such, 11.11.11 is the perfect day to make your little wishes. I was inspired by Christine Hassler’s post this morning which suggested this: write down 11 new mindsets for the year. I thought was a perfect idea as we approach the heightened but hectic holiday season. Won’t you join me this morning in your 11 positive affirmations?
Here are mine:
- Happiness comes when it is given to others.
- Life is about laughing every day and loving all the while.
- Even with the greatest disappointments, there is a greater lesson to be learned.
- My dreams for my life may come true in ways that aren’t expected.
- Life is unwritten, you can only record the past. Don’t pen in a future that doesn’t exist.
- I make happiness happen.
- It’s okay to feel sad sometimes, that’s just part of life.
- I am enough, but I can always be better.
- I love something about everyone else.
- It’s more than just me.
- God has a plan for my life, but I have to make that plan happen.
I encourage you to write down your 11 mindsets to mediate on today!
The Sunny Girl, Lauren Cook
Please follow me on Twitter by clicking here!