Yesterday I wrote about how my relationship adds happiness to my life. But last night, as I attended E!’sHollywoodparty, I was reminded, it’s also your friends that bring an unequivocal amount of happiness. I brought one of my best friends with me to the event last night and we had the best time. So in a Part II of the people that add happiness to our lives, here’s what a great friends means to me in my book:
1. A friend who isn’t too cool: It’s nice to just be real with people. I love friends who are genuine and sincere—they are happy to be themselves and they won’t change themselves for what they think is “cool.”
2. A friend to laugh with: This is a given, right? My friends make me laugh more than any other people—especially when we’re all together.
3. A friend who’ll try new things with you: Whether it’s rock climbing or trying new foods, I love a gal pal who is excited to be adventurous. Life is too short to always be comfortable.
4. A friend who you can have heart to hearts with: Always a blessing.
5. A friend who likes to dance: Otherwise, it’s a no-go in my book!
These are just a few of the qualities that make a great friend in my book. Friends are the sunshine of life as I always say and I hope you’ll do something special with your friends this holiday season. The festivities are too fun to not celebrate with friends!
The Sunny Girl, Lauren Cook