Isn’t this an amazing weekend? It seems like everyone is enjoying the sunshine and I’m so happy to hear it. I’m hoping to hit the beach today myself and get a little more of that California glow. No matter where you live, whether you’re a So Cal girl like me or you’re living it up in Minnesota, I hope you get out and enjoy mother nature on your time off. It can be easy to stay inside after a long week of school and work but you’ve got to make the most of your time. Phone a friend and get out there!
Here a few Sunny Suggestions for what I recommend on a sunny Sunday:
1. Go to the beach: That’s just a given.
2. Try a new food spot: Whether it’s a nice restaurant or a little drive, peek your head in and give the food a go. I tried Gladstones this weekend and it was a success (although I won’t deny, it was way too overpriced—can you say $16 for two crab cakes?) I digress. My point—try something new!
3. Do an outdoor sport: Go for a hike, play tennis, or beach volleyball. You’ll get a nice tan along with it.
4. Have a childhood throwback: Make homemade lemonade or hit up a water park. As kids we knew how to make the most of the weekends—let’s not forget it now as we grow up!
5. Take a nap: If you feel like it. I usually do!
Make the most of today and all days—but especially this sunny Sunday!
The Sunny Girl, Lauren Cook
Please follow me on Twitter by clicking here!